St Francis Episcopal Church is a caring Christian community of
love and joy-a spiritual home giving hope and faith for the future.
Our Mission is to:
* Welcome people from all walks of life and faith perspectives
with unconditional love;
* Celebrate each member’s unique contribution to the community;
* Praise and worship God in a beautiful and traditional
* Grow in spiritual knowledge and faith through study and the
support and guidance of each other;
* Serve God by reaching out with non-judgmental concern forthose in need;
* Celebrate being God’s people caring for God’s people, and the great gift
of life, with food and fun.
We are the JESUS MOVEMENT". We are a wonderful group of fellow parishioners, a loving community of fellow Christians. ALL are welcome at the "Episcopal Church of St. Francis", in Moab, Utah
Peace is non-denominational, as is the new Peace Labyrinth Garden at the Episcopal Church of St. Francis in Moab, Utah.
Labyrinth patterns predate Christianity, and have been long used as prayer, meditation and reflection.
Labyrinths are found around the world.
The vision of St. Francis Episcopal Church is to create sacred space for the residents of and visitors to Moab.